Alleviate Stress and Enjoy Life!
1. List the things that cause you stress.
2. Reframe things in the context of a larger positive plan.
3. Recognize that troubles are temporary.
4. Highlight unavoidable responsibilities.
5. Perfectionism only leads to stress.
6. Know your limits physically, emotionally and mentally.
7. When faced with a large task, break it down into smaller tasks. Prioritze tasks and deal with the most important or most unpleasant issue first.
8. Make leisure activities and hobbies a priority in your life. Enjoyment of life prolongs life and reduces stress.
10. Avoid sugary snacks, smoking, alcohol, drugs, overeating and caffeine.
11. Retire and rise at the same hour every day.
12. Learn to relax using meditation, prayer and deep breathing.
13. Find time to be alone for a little while each day.
14. Talk to a friend or family member (but not one who stresses you out!)
15. Physical contact with loved ones reduces stress.
16. Social interaction is important.